Instructions For Out Of Town Patients
Traveling to have Plastic Surgery? Here are a few helpful Instructions for Out of Town Patients. Whether you are traveling from the Tri Cities, Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho, British Columbia, Montana or from other great States we welcome you to our facility and hope you have a wonderful experience with us! Our Spokane Office is conveniently located 20 minutes East of Spokane International Airport. Thank you for visiting Shape Cosmetic Surgery from out of town.Going About the Initial Consultation
- We offer complimentary consultation in our Spokane and Kennewick (Tri Cities) offices. Please call us @ 509-458-7546 Spokane or 509-735-2636 Kennewick office to ask questions and schedule appointments.
- During your consultation with Dr. Lundeby and our patient consultant we encourage you to take this time to ask any questions you may have. This is an opportunity to learn about procedures what Shape has to offer that others don’t. You will be able to look at Before and After Photos of Dr. Lundeby’s patients, and receive a price quote for the procedures you are going to schedule at Shape Cosmetic Surgery.
- Once you have received the quote and all your information, you will pick a date for your surgery. Locking in a date requires an initial deposit of 50% and can be done over the phone with a credit card. There are many different options for payment and you will learn about these during your consultation.
- We may need Pre Operative Testing prior to your procedure. We prefer results arrive two weeks before the surgery date. Depending on your age and procedure being performed, there may be different requirements. We look forward to assisting you in this area prior to your procedure with Shape, and these tests can typically be completed near your home!
- When planning for your surgery you also need to consider where you are going to stay and who will be taking care of you. We recommend the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, WA located just minutes from our office. Ask for “Shape Cosmetic Surgery’s” discount when making reservations. For your safety we require that an adult (over the age of 18 years of age) remain with you for twenty- four (24) hours following your plastic surgery. This is for your safety and is mandatory.
Have a date in mind for your procedure? Please call or email our patient consultant firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include whether or not you have any medical conditions, and also list any medications, vitamins or supplements that you may be taking. Once these have been reviewed, our surgical staff will set up a personal phone consultation to discuss your surgery.
Like many life experiences, your cosmetic surgery experience can be improved with advanced planning. There is so much to consider at this exciting time but be sure to work closely with Dr. Lundeby and our staff to ensure you understand your pre operative and post operative instructions. When planning to have cosmetic surgery, plan for a complete, positive, successful experience. A well-planned recovery can increase your safety, comfort, peace of mind and speed of healing. Be sure to let us know of any medical conditions you may have prior to your plastic surgery. This will help ensure your safety during your procedure and recovery at Shape Cosmetic Surgery. If you would like more on Instructions for Out of Town Patients please call or email us.